Based in British Columbia’s stunning Okanagan Valley, Sandhill Wines has partnered with Reformation since 2015, with its annual Rosé launch being the biggest activation of the year.
When Sandhill’s 2019 Rosé was ready for release in March 2020, it unexpectedly coincided with the beginning of the global COVID-19 pandemic. As a result, the wine’s release was postponed and our original strategy was paused.
Once the situation began to stabilize, we tapped influencers Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer to create high-impact social media sharing, while seeding additional media and influencers with products to maximize sharing and reach. As a result, Sandhill’s 2019 Rosé sold out in four months, and anticipation kicked in for the winery’s hotly-anticipated 2020 release.
- Position Sandhill’s 2019 Rosé as a top-selling, quality, limited-edition BC VQA Rosé.
- Partner with Jillian Harris and Tori Wesszer for giveaways and wine pairing recipes.
- Seed product to targeted influencers and media in Western Canada, including those with a strong hyper-local following.
- Distribute targeted pitches to lifestyle, food, and wine media to generate coverage around the release of the new wine.
- Craft social media posts highlighting retail in cities, towns, and provinces with inventory.
- Respond to all social media engagement in less than 24 hrs.
- Showcase the 2019 Rosé in owned imagery and share related user-generated content.
- Highlight free shipping for ordering online from the winery.
Social Media Management